Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary (to My Blog)

With this post, I am celebrating two milestones: This post is my 200th post, and I have been posting for four years. It is interesting to me which of my posts are the 'most viewed' Here are my most viewed posts:

1.    The 10 Greatest Bible Verses - 1,277 views;

2.    Lenski's E-Coli Experiments – 1,062 views;

3.    Four Winged Fruit Fly – 140 views;

4.    Best Male Rock Vocalists – 138 views;

5.    Jesus Commands – Sin – 127 views.

OK, I know that my blog is not visited ny many people. But for some reason, over 1,000 visitors to take a look at my post on Lenski's e-coli experiments? Or one guy's opinion on the top verses in the Bible? I don't get the internet, or what draws people to a blog. The 1980's post on greatest male vocalist makes me happy to see a few others are also interested, with the 1980's being American music's highest peak.

Anyway, I enjoy posting, and I appreciate all who visit. Have a great weekend. /s/Tom Wolff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wassup tomwolff.blogspot.com admin found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer get backlinks seo copywriter backlink service one way backlinks Take care. Jay

Anonymous said...

Hi fellows, I read a lot this hark work here, you are giving good information with spectacular things! This blog is much helpfull!
My name is Teresa, I´m from Florenza, and I will be a follower of this page, My interests may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them anyway I am very found of reading as well as sports in general, and I also play a lot Metallica on my parties, I´m without boyfriend now so male users....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating it didn´t worked out very well....
I made this comment cause as I previously said I really like this page I also have a board just as you, but mine is vey different from this, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also apologize by my writting it is the only way I get to communicate with you....BYe BYe to all of you, love you all

Anonymous said...

Hello mate, I enjoyed this work in this page, you are contributing with knowledge! This web site is much interesting!
I´m Lucia, I was born on Sidney, and I am going to be a fan of this web site, My interests you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them anyway I am very found of reading as well as sports in general, and I also play a lot Radiohead on my bedroom, I´m single now so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I wrote this comment cause as I previously said I really like this page I also have a board just as you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about playing poker with real money for free....:)
I will also have to apologize for my language it is the only way I found to communicate with you guys....
BYe BYe to everybody, Bye bye

Anonymous said...

May I ask that any member recommend some blog posts on this discussion subject? I need some in-depth insight... Any feedback will definitely be highly appreciated.

Dietrich Huberstrauken
http://www.bloggrid.net

Thank you in advance!